Monday, October 5, 2015

10/5/15: Showcase: Halflings and Orcs Blood Bowl Teams

Hey folks!

Phew! I'm caught up! Holy guacamole! And this last one is a doozy! 

This commission consisted of two separate teams; a Halfling team, consisting of GW halflings and Willy Miniatures Treemen, and an Orc team, all pewter, and all very stylish! Lets go through each team individually!



The Halflings, consisting of 2 Treemen, Deeproot Strongbranch, a Halfling Griff Oberwald, and enough halflings to darken the skies over the pitch! Griff didn't photograph very well, but the client wanted him to resemble Griff by adding a chicken to his helmet, rather than the eagle the old model has!








The other team here is one near and dear to my heart! I learned Blood Bowl with an orc team, so I was excited to work on another one! The team, Goldtoof's Fancy Ladz, got their choice of colors and warpaint after rampaging through a Bretonnian brothel while playing a pickup game! The team consists of a troll, a thrower, 4 Black Orcs, 4 Blitzers, and a handful of linemen for backup!







I really miss playing the tabletop game, I should find a league nearby and get my Sarcos team painted! We'd love to get your team tabletop ready too! Drop us an email at SmellsLikeWargaming at Hotmail dot com and we'll get you a team that'd make Nuffel proud!

Granesh

2 comments: