Friday, October 2, 2015

10/2/15: Showcase: For Sale Space Marines Terminator Librarian

Hey folks!

Sometimes, when working on something giant, you gotta take a step back and work on something a little smaller! 

I picked this guy up while working on the Warlord Titan to keep me fresh and let me play with my new airbrush a little bit. It also let me play with my new Micron pens I picked up for such an occasion! 





Such a lovely model, from the sunken, sallow face, to the stark blues and the weathered golds. Currently asking $90 OBO for him, with free shipping within the US! If interested in adding this bad boy to your army, please drop me an email at SmellsLikeWargaming at Hotmail dot com, and we'll get something worked out!

Granesh

2 comments:

  1. Did you do the chipping with the pens? That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks buddy! The chipping is done with a small piece of sponge and a little black paint, though the pens could be used for a similar effect. The sponges are a little more random so it looks more natural!

      Granesh

      Delete