Monday, December 31, 2012

12/31/12: Ogre Kingdoms Sabretusks and Maneater WIP

Hey look, I did post!

Just some WIP shots of what I worked on yesterday to get back into the swing of things. Discovered my pot of Abaddon Black somehow turned into rubber, so I'll be picking up a new pot when I'm at work on Wednesday. 

Rather happy with the Sabretusks, I guess they make good charge deniers in Fantasy, but they might as well look sexy when getting hit by a bazillion Chaos Warriors!



Gotta rock the tats too! Only problem is I look at them and all I can think is...


KITTY!

Also started work on an Ogre Maneater, opting for a Green and Yellow Empire theme; the name of the region they're from is escaping me right now. Gotta say, really missing Tallarn Flesh right now, it worked so much nicer than Cadian Fleshtone! Oh well, I can make it work! 


Alrighty guys, I'm off soon to send off 2012 in style! See you all in 2013, should be a big year for Smells Like Wargaming! Stay tuned!

Granesh

No comments:

Post a Comment