Monday, June 15, 2015

6/15/15: Showcase: Fully Magnetized House Terryn Knight Titan Commission

Howdy folks!

Man, I am behind in blogposts! It's been a super crazy month, and just because I haven't been posting here doesn't mean I haven't been super busy!

This time around we have a commission for a new Knight titan, done in House Terryn colors, and fully magnetized to allow for every option to be switched out, from the stubber/meltagun, to the 3 different guns and even the carapace missile launcher! The new Knight options were done so well that it's easy to get every option done!

You can also see him in combat with another Knight, but you'll have to wait til tomorrow to see him! I'm always open for Knight commissions too, so don't be shy if you need your centerpiece behemoth painted up, and drop me a line at Smellslikewargaming@hotmail.com!

Granesh

No comments:

Post a Comment