Friday, September 21, 2012

9/21/12: Finished: Jibberjaw, Giant Chaos Spawn

Hey guys!

First up, I gotta say thank you to all of my followers and readers. We just hit 150 followers the other day, and you all have no idea what that means to me. When I started two years ago, I was worried the blog would fall on blind eyes, but obviously I was wrong!

So I sat down with the intent of finishing this model the other day, and I realized that all he needed was a little paint on his teeth and he was finished!

This was the last picture I’d left you guys with, and boy, this was a while ago.

GCSPaint3

From that, to this:

120920_0001

That’s what I’m talking about! There’s a ton of little details on this model, I’ll let the other pictures do the talking!

120920_0002

I’m extremely happy with the eyes, they have a deep glowing of something more devious behind them.

120920_0005

Sores, pustules, rashes, extra eyes, everything you could ever wish for with a Chaos Spawn model.

120920_0003

If you didn’t notice, he’s on two bases. There’s 4 magnets on each base, which allow him to function in both Fantasy and 40k with no problems whatever.

120920_0004

You should get that checked out soon…

I’m a squeamish guy when it comes to diseases in the first place, so the research on this model was unsettling to say the least. I don’t recommend it to anyone, but hey, you make sacrifices for your art sometimes!

In case you’re interested, he’ll be hitting eBay in the next day or so, so you’ll be able to add this nasty monstrosity to your Chaos collection for either Fantasy or 40k!

Alrighty, this weekend is dedicated to 24kt Necrons, followed by a charity Malifaux crew coming up! I also got some pictures of what I worked on last week, I need to throw them up here!

Granesh

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo we're getting spambots now! I'm a big leaguer now!

    Granesh

    ReplyDelete