Wednesday, June 20, 2012

6/20/12: Painting: Forge World Giant Chaos Spawn, Part Deux

Hey guys!

So the internet is abuzz with the immanent release of Warhammer 40,000 6th Edition! I, for one, am pumped at all the newest rumors and pictures. Loving the idea of Pyromancy on my Nurgle Daemon Princes and Chaos Daemons allied with my Alpha Legion!

Anyways, just a quick update today, as I sat down and got the bases ready for the Giant Chaos Spawn. That’s right: bases! They’re magnetized for both 40k and Fantasy, making the model usable as both the Giant Chaos Spawn in Imperial Armour Apocalypse Second Edition or the Giant Spawn in the Storm of Chaos book!

GCSBasesDone

I’ll get some better pictures of the work on him so far tomorrow. He’s getting pretty creepy, from the horrible pustules on his skin to the vericose veins and cataracts.

Also, I’m running the local 40k tournament on Sunday at Durango Game Space, so anyone in the Durango area on Sunday, come on in and play some Combat Patrol! Here’s a link to the event: First Shots: A Warhammer 40,000 Combat Patrol Event. 
Alrighty, back to work! Got a Malifaux crew to finish!
Granesh

No comments:

Post a Comment