Monday, October 13, 2014

10/13/14: Welcome to Fort Hope Armies on Parade Display

Howdy folks!

This is my entry for the upcoming Armies on Parade contest Games Workshop holds every year! Got it done early as an upcoming commission is going to eat all of my time until the event. Enjoy the pictures (and my dining room set) and be sure to leave a comment below!

I present 'Welcome to Fort Hope'!













The access to the LED switches is magnetized for easy concealment and access. 


And the board with the completed army!









Had a lot of fun with this project, and I'm already constructing some new ideas for next year. Scion kill team, methinks?

Anyways, I have a big project start to show off on Tuesday, so stay tuned!

Granesh

5 comments:

  1. Incredible amount of detail and work! Amazing job. Wish I could see this display in person!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Greg! It will probably travel to a couple events in the Colorado area, if you're ever at one of them, you'll see it!

      Granesh

      Delete
    2. I'll keep an eye out. I'll be at LVO, adepticon, and Nova so far next year...gotta hold back a little bit. Mein back account!

      Delete
    3. I keep forgetting LVO is a decently close distance to me to drive, maybe I'll have to try for that next year. I'm sure we'll cross paths at some point sir! :)

      Granesh

      Delete
  2. Hi Amazing work! I am in love with the slime/toxic waste effect, could you please tell me what you used to get it so bright?

    ReplyDelete