Thursday, February 13, 2014

2/13/14: Competition Time: Genghis Con XXXV!

Hey guys!

Just a quick post before I leave for the weekend! I'm going to be in Boulder for Valentine's Day with my girlfriend, and Saturday is Genghis Con! I'll be there Saturday and part of Sunday, so if you see me, don't be afraid to say howdy! I don't bite! Check out the painting competition as well! I'm submitting:

Single Miniature Small: 'Serenity';


Single Miniature Large: 'Helbrute "Laernae"'


Unit: "The Faithless"


Vehicle: "Dominator"


Wish me luck guys! I'll be back in the studio on Tuesday, ready to jump back into the Lugganath Wraithknight, as well as some Tyranids and some Horus Heresy!

Granesh

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck to you! As a resident of Boulder I hope you enjoy our city and the awesome weather (finally!). I look forward to seeing what you have in store for the Heresy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much David! I really do enjoy Boulder, the city is nice, and the fact its as close as it is to Denver makes it even better! As for the Heresy, I'll be painting up Erebus soon, should be a fun model to paint!

      Granesh

      Delete