Tuesday, March 26, 2013

3/26/13: Finished: Snake Eyes' IG Eagle Warriors Allied Detachment

Hey guys!

So I buckled down today, got up early, and worked all day, but Snake Eyes' Imperial Guard addition is complete! For those of you who don't remember, I did a group of Eagle Warriors for him a couple of summers ago; here's the link to it:  Eagle Warriors!

So as you can see, the commission consists of:
  • Primaris Psyker
  • 2 Ten-Man Veteran Squads with Shotguns and Flamers
  • 2 Griffons with magnetized hull-mounted weapons
  • 2 Vendettas with swappable Heavy Bolters
So, without further adieu, here comes the Imperial Guard!




Primaris Psyker, I'm really happy with how he turned out, though I wish the wrinkles in his head were a little more subtle.


Veteran Squad #1! Needs more Meltaguns or Demolitions!


Veteran Squad #2!


Vendetta #1! The FW Valkyrie transfers are a pain in the butt to work with, but totally worth it overall.



Vendetta #2; I opted for the skulls on the nose, rather than the teeth.


Some detail of the base. I opted for a plainer look, but the dozer blade matches the rest of the IG.


As you can see, the tops aren't glued on, so Snake Eyes' can just reach in and install the Heavy Bolters without problem.


The Alpha Legion foolishly storm an Eagle Warriors support column.

Whew! I'll be taking a little break, then jumping into the High Elf Dragon and Space Wolves later this week! I spent all day finishing this guy up, so school and some other stuff are going to be the priorities until Thursday. I really want to work on my own pieces too....hmmm....

Until next time!

Granesh

No comments:

Post a Comment