Wednesday, November 21, 2012

11/21/12: Smells Like Twitter!

Hey guys!

So Smells Like Wargaming is expanding into the 21st Century even more with our brand-spanking new Twitter Feed! You can find us on twitter under the name @SLWargaming, or just click the new Twitter button on the right side of the page under the Smells Like Facebook button! I'm still figuring out all the tricks, but it should be a good way to keep updated on your favorite artist's projects, both personal and commission, as well as games, projects, tournaments, and anything else I do regarding the hobby!

This post is also being done on my new Blogger app for my phone, should let me post straight to the blog easier as well!

Speaking of projects though, the Female Henchmen are progressing nicely, new pictures coming soon!



Granesh

No comments:

Post a Comment