Thursday, March 1, 2012

3/1/12: Painting: Mag’s Inquisitor and Some Acolytes

Hey guys,

So first up, Smells Like Wargaming is heading out for a mini vacation tomorrow, as my roommate’s family is getting rid of some furniture and we’re getting first dibs. So off to Grand Junction tomorrow, weather permitting, of course…

Anyways, Magilla had asked if I could get a couple pieces done for him really quick for a tournament next week, so I whipped them out really quickly.

DSCF2146

Inquisitor Lord Mephistopheles and his two Warrior Acolytes. The acolytes are to get the yellow squad:

Yellow Squad

up to 6 strong. Ouch, that’s a nasty looking squad!

Mephistopheles and his bodyguard react to a sinister Sorcerer of Chaos.

DSCF2150

Alrighty. I’m grabbing Mike’s Land Raider right now so I can get to work on it. Everyone, have an excellent weekend, I’m sure I’ll be posting on the Facebook page the whole time. Who knows, maybe we’ll get some off-topic stuff too!

Granesh

No comments:

Post a Comment