Sunday, February 26, 2012

2/26/12: Finished: St. Celestine

Hey guys!

Whew! Long week! I’ve been really busy, from little social events to a couple of tests and papers, but that doesn’t mean I haven’t had time to paint or game!

First off was a one off St. Celestine for a local client. I just needed a HQ model to zone out on for a little bit, and seeing as the client has already paid for her and another model, I needed to get it done anyways.

Probably 3 hours or so into her, so I’m fairly happy with how she’s turned out!

DSCF2139

DSCF2140

I’m sure I’ll find something else to paint on her, but right now, she’s totally finished. Fits the other Sisters (really hate these washed-out pictures…)

DSCF1935

Also managed to get my third and fourth league games in today. Well…one was a forfeit…does that count?…and the other was a 1500 point game against Space Wolves. I’m proud to say that Granesh’s Alpha Legion are 4-0 in my Ladder League! Haven’t lost a game to Space Wolves yet, but this game was almost a tie, so it was good all the way to the end! I have pictures on my phone, so if I can figure out how to do blog posts on there, I’ll try to get some up!

Alrighty, next week (not this coming one) is Spring Break, so I have a personal goal to get these Orange Crush Marines done so I can enjoy the first weekend of my break out of town. Man, I really need this break….

Granesh

2 comments:

  1. Nice work. I don't know what it is about the simple grey base with light tan static grass, but it just looks so 40k to me and it always seems to present the model in a nice light.

    Ron, FTW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ron, I really appreciate that :) I feel that the tan static grass breaks up the monotony of an entirely plain grey base and keeps the base neutral overall.

    ReplyDelete