So over the last couple of months, my Chaos Marines have taken over my 40k playtime. I’ve played my IG and my Tau a little bit since then, but for the most part, the Alpha Legion have been taking the spotlight. This being said, I’m hoping to sell the two armies off sometime in the near future and, dear reader, I’m offering them up to you first.
1) 2000 Point Winter Tau Empire Army
With the new codex rumored to come out this year, this army would be an excellent place to start your new Tau Empire army.
The list comes out to 2039 points, and includes:
- 1 Ethereal with Honour Blade
- FW Crisis Suit Commander with Magnetized Weapons
- 8 Crisis Suits: 5 with PR/MP, 3 with TL Fusion.
- 3 Stealth Suits with Marker Drone
- 24 Fire Warriors: 1 squad is in a Devilfish
- 12 Kroot Carnivores
- 5 Pathfinders with a Devilfish
- Piranha armed with a Fusion Blaster
- Hammerhead Gunship
Also included is 1 standard GW Case with Foam, which holds everything but the vehicles, and the current Tau Empire codex with a little wear.
This is a partial army shot, but allows you to get an idea for the army. I’m asking $1300 obo for this army.
#2: 4400 Point Imperial Guard “The Granex 25th”
My pride and joy. The army that got me into 40k initially. I’ve gotten numerous compliments and praise for
this army, and have spent countless hours perfecting my painting style using this army.
Hydra Flak Tank with Brass Rod barrels
Veteran Squad #2
Infantry Squad White
This army is 4391 points, all WYSIWYG, and includes:
- Company Command Squad with Plasma Pistol, Vox, Medic, Meltagun/Plasma Gun, Officer of the Fleet, Master of Ordnance, and a Bodyguard with a Chimera
- Classic Commissar Yarrick
- Lord Commissar
- Primaris Psyker
- Ministorum Priest
- 3 Ogryn converted from Ogre Bulls
- 7 Man Psyker Battle Squad with Overseer and a Chimera.
- 2 Veteran Squads armed with Powerfist, Shotguns (FW upgrade set), 3 Meltaguns, and Demolitions.
- Penal Legionnaires (7/10) done up for Necromunda use as well
- 2 Infantry Platoons:
- #1: Platoon Command with Plasma Pistol, Vox, Medic, 2 Plasma Guns, in a Chimera.
- 3 Infantry Squads armed with Flamer/Vox.
- 3 Heavy Weapons Teams armed with Autocannons and Missile Launchers.
- #2: Platoon Command with Plasma Pistol, Vox, Medic, and 2 Plasma Guns.
- 4 Infantry Squads, 3 with Grenade Launchers/Vox, 1 with Meltagun/Vox.
- 5 Commissars, color-coordinated to match the Infantry Squads (Blue, Orange, Green, etc.)
- 1 Armored Sentinel with Magnetized Plasma Cannon.
- 3 Scout Sentinels with Multi-Lasers and Autocannons.
- Valkyrie with magnetized Rocket Pods and Hellstrike Missiles.
- Hellhound with Hull-Mounted Multi-Melta and all accompanying turret attachments.
- Forge World Hydra Flak Tank with Brass Rod barrels.
- Manticore Missile Launcher
- 4 Leman Russ Tanks:
- 2 Battle Cannon Leman Russ with Heavy Bolter Sponsons
- 1 converted Exterminator with Heavy Bolter Sponsons and FW Tallarn Driver as Knight Commander Pask.
- 1 Demolisher,Punisher, Executioner with unglued sponson weapons
- 2 Cyclops RC Demolition Vehicles (converted from Epic-Scale Leman Russ tanks)
- 1 Baneblade Super-heavy Tank with 1 Set of Sponsons.
I don’t have any full shots of the army, but if you’re interested, I’d be more than happy to get full shots taken of the force. I’m asking $4000 obo for this army, which is 99% painted and perfect for 40k, Apocalypse, Planetstrike, Cities of Death, etc. You wanna play it, you can with this army!
Whew! Alrighty. These are also up in the ++For Sale++ section of the site, but if you’re interested or want more info, you can email me at SmellsLikeWargaming at hotmail dot com, and we can work something out!!
That being said, I’m hoping to uphold my title as #1 today at my FLGS’s Ladder League with my newly based Alpha Legion this evening after I finish my current obligation! Wish me luck!