Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Finished: Land Raiders for the Land Raider Throne!

Hey guys,

So after a lot of red, brass, and some sacrifices to the Blood God, the Khorne Land Raiders are finished!

We’ve got Three of them on the table today. As I stated before, I went with the old Gorgons of Greek Mythology for the naming of these tanks.

DSCF1590

MEDUSA

DSCF1593

DSCF1594

DSCF1592

EURYALE

DSCF1595

DSCF1596

DSCF1587

STHENO

DSCF1597

DSCF1598

I personally think Stheno is my favorite, just for its pure simplicity as a tank, but I do really like the freehand on Euryale and the extra stuff on Medusa. All I have left here is the Ultramarines Crusader/Redeemer, and I’ll be moving onto the Khadorian Winter Guard and the Tiger Shark!

Granesh

4 comments:

  1. Great work on the tanks dude and I love the freehand. Think I might borrow that for my own World Eaters vehicles.

    It really fits with the psychotic-nutter image well, hand scrawled insanities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks man, I'm glad you like them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just signed up to this site properly, thought it only fitting I comment here...
    BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

    ReplyDelete