Sunday, July 31, 2011

Finished: Bretonnian Questing Group; Iron Warriors Rhino….MMMM….Food…

Hey everyone,

So, without further adieu, the Bretonnians are finished, and, I must add, are looking sweet!

The Commission consisted of:

20 Men-at-Arms

3 Grail Knights

1 Pegasus Knight

DSCF1299

Good looking group, I must say. I’ll explain the weird background afterwards.

Men-at-Arms

DSCF1291

 

DSCF1292

Its amazing how much detail those giant shields block out…not that they don’t look great with them though…

Knights

DSCF1293

I can’t remember if I took the pictures right, but the knights all have heraldry (quartering, halving) that match up to their horses.

DSCF1294

DSCF1295

DSCF1296

Pegasus Knight

DSCF1297

And thanks to Jimmy deGriz’ help yesterday, I figured we’d get a goofy shot of the Pegasus fighting his new Black Rider.

DSCF1301

All in all, I’m really happy with how the commission turned out, and I hope the client is too! If he’s reading this, sorry again for the minor delay!

Alrighty, hanging with Yotakka the other night, I managed to get started on that Iron Warriors Rhino. With a little more time, its finished!

I’m really not super thrilled with the pictures, everything looks smoother and crisper in real life.

DSCF1303

DSCF1304

DSCF1305

There’s a couple of blemishes, like the chunk in the bottom corner of the index in the above picture, that I couldn’t get rid of. There’s 2nd Hand models for you, though you can barely tell!

Finally, the reason for the weird pictures backgrounds was that I went into my parent’s restaurant last night and helped my dad take some shots of food for their next menu. Just to make you all jealous, here’s our half pound burger:

DSCF1267

Mmmm….

Alrighty, I’ve got a Blood Angels commission right now, as well as the Finecast Contest Prize from over at the Independent Characters. I’ll be doing rolling coverage of them as I finish, clean, and maintain the models. Must say I love Finecast so far!

Stay Tuned!

Granesh

1 comment:

  1. Nice job my man that burger look's really good. The models look good to well done man, especially with the second hand rhino.

    ReplyDelete