Thursday, July 28, 2011

Painting: Alpha Legion, Bretonnians, Combi-Meltas, and Dark Eldar

Hey guys,

So a scrambled, varied post today. I’ve been trucking along on the Bretonnians, and have 15 Men-at-Arms finished. 3 Knights are based and reprimed, ready to be painted too!

DSCF1261

Can’t wait to do the Knights, should be fun!

I also managed to get a bunch of pictures of my Alpha Legion so far! I realized I had this picture:

DSCF0671

But nothing else!

DSCF1222

Group shot of Alpha Legion detachment so far!

DSCF1224

Marine Group.

DSCF1234

DSCF1231

DSCF1232

DSCF1233

Daemon Prince Finished!

DSCF1230

Bikers, can’t decide on how to do an icon yet.

DSCF1228

DSCF1229

And, of course, their first Rhino

DSCF1225

Teaser shot, here’s a picture of my newly revamped Rhino, which went from shit to sweet! No before pictures, but here’s the Combi-Melta. This one will be in Iron Warriors colors, mainly for syncing purposes, rather than gaming practicality.

DSCF1259

Lastly, within the confines of those bitz bags, that deGriz, Yotakka, and Xata purchased with me, I was able to put together an entire Dark Eldar Warrior!

DSCF1260

Flanked by an Iron Warriors Marine group. I’m thinking about doing him red with Tan accents…it’s a kabal colour scheme that escapes me right now…

Alrighty, I’m watching the Two Towers right now, so off to Helm’s Deep while I get my Rohirr…I mean, Bretonnians, finished!

Granesh

1 comment: