Monday, June 13, 2011

Finished: Imperial Fist Strike Force: Tau Finishing Touches, Part One

Hey guys,

Just a quick update tonight. I’ve finally finished the small group of Imperial Fists I’ve been working on for the last week or so, barring the decals, which I’m waiting on my Micro-Sol to apply.

I may need new pictures, but hey, its what I had at the time.

Finished Shot:

DSCF1083

Imperial Fists 3rd Company Captain “Medici”:

DSCF1082

Imperial Fists 3rd Company Tactical Squad (Yes, there’s a Grey Base and variant scheme; it’ll be changed shortly):

DSCF1080

Imperial Fists 1st Company Tactical Terminators “De Vinci”

DSCF1079

Group Shots

DSCF1085

DSCF1084

If anyone’s interested in the force, they’re up for sale. Email me at SmellsLikeWargaming@hotmail dot com, and we’ll get something worked out! I can also add pieces as desired very quickly!

I’m also putting the finishing touches on the Winter Tau army, primarily the Broadside and some Kroot. That army will also be up for sale, so if you’re interested in getting some Tau before the codex drops, keep eye here for a good looking Tau army!

Broadside WIP:

DSCF1088

Tau_Army Shot(1)

Granesh

No comments:

Post a Comment