Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Finished: 1k Word Bearers Team Army

Hey guys,

So in less than a week, the commission that came in on Thursday is finished! I love it when I really get into a project, plus I wanted to finish the entire thing before Spring Break rolled around.

Alrighty, less blather, more pictures! The commission consisted of:

DSCF0740

  • Daemon Prince
  • 2 Obliterators
  • 7 Man Plague Marine squad with 2 Meltaguns
  • 2X 10 man Word Bearers Chaos Marines Squad armed with 2 Meltaguns. One is armed with an Icon of Chaos Glory.

Daemon Prince

DSCF0743

Obliterators

DSCF0745

Plague Marines

DSCF0744

1st Squad of Word Bearers

DSCF0741

Rhino Detail

DSCF0742

2nd Squad of Word Bearers

DSCF0746

Rhino Door Detail

DSCF0747

Trophy Detail

DSCF0748

I had a lot of fun working on this force, look for it at Adepticon this year!

I’ll be heading home for Break tomorrow, so expect some practice game information, as well as a report of my games at Feast of Blades!

Granesh

1 comment: