Thursday, December 9, 2010

Painting: Surprise!!!

Hey everyone,

Just a quick update, I’ve been trying to get motivated to do some personal painting, which isn’t really happening. So I pulled out some more Planetstrike terrain just for the heck of it. I’ve got the Trapdoor Stratagem from the Bastion kit finished, and I’m about to start work on a piece of the Aquila Lander from the Battle For Macragge. It was originally done by a friend who thought smoothing out the rocks with Greenstuff and haphazardly doing tentacles on there made it look Tyranidy…ugh. Anyways…

Trapdoor (1)

Trapdoor (2)

DSCF0472

Finals are next week, but I’m done with them by Wednesday, then I’m back home for about three weeks. Expect more games with the Tau, some painting, and some terrain building!

Granesh

No comments:

Post a Comment