Friday, December 10, 2010

Collecting: Got some Old Posters!

Hey everyone,

So this whole week has been pretty busy, and I have some terrain I need to throw up tomorrow, but I figured you all would enjoy my newest acquisitions! I was putting around on Dakka’s Swap Shop when I came across a gentleman selling a ton of old stuff, the best being some old Warhammer posters! AND they were $5 a piece. Now I’m a total sucker for that kind of stuff, I didn’t bring it with me, but I have a 2006 ‘Ard Boyz Poster hanging up back home. Anyways, I picked up one of the Codex:Eldar release, as well as one from the old “Fall of Medusa V” worldwide event GW put on a while ago. Both are pretty cool!

MedusaVPoster

EldarPoster

I love old, collectable stuff like this! I’m always interested in posters and other collectables, so if you have something you wanna get rid of, don’t hesitate to email me! I’d also love to hear what everyone has, be it a poster, pin, etc, so post up your cool stuff in the comments!

I’m also in talks about a Daemons commission, so I have a feeling Smells Like Wargaming will be attracting the Ruinous Powers for a while, so get your Aquillas and Daemonhammers ready!

Granesh

No comments:

Post a Comment