Sunday, December 12, 2010

Commissions: SLW and the Independent Characters

ic

Hey everyone,

Hope you all had an excellent weekend, I know I have!  I’ve gotten a little painting in since Friday, and I’m hoping to get my Fire Warriors finished tonight.

But that’s not the point of this post. This post is to discuss my new arrangement with The Independent Characters.  For those of you who don’t know, the ICs are one of the latest up and coming podcasts on the scene. When I heard that they were offering advertising space, I knew I had to jump on board.

So welcome everyone who finds my site from the Independent Characters, I hope you enjoy my work. I’m going to try to be a very active player with their podcast, so stayed tuned in the next couple of podcasts.

Thanks,

Granesh

No comments:

Post a Comment