Wednesday, November 3, 2010

For Sale: So I’m cleaning out my Bitz Boxes

 

DSCF0403

Hey everyone,

So I’m kinda killing time while I’m waiting for the next commission to come in, as well as my new Tau Battleforce, so I’ve been digging through my Bitz Boxes (seen above) trying to clean up some stuff for the new Tau coming in! I have a crap-ton of Imperial Guard stuff I want to get rid of, so I figured I’d throw them up here before they go on, say, eBay, or the Dakka Swap Shop.

I do have an Imperial Guard Hydra up on eBay right now, I’ve done a little work on it. Here’s a link: Imperial Guard Hydra

Anyways, onto the cool stuff:

Forge World Bitz: Email for pricing

DSCF0396

First Row: Searchlight, IG Chimera Commander (same I used for my Co. Commander), 6 empty IG helmets, 4 IG heads

Second Row: 5 Hardened Vet Torsos with Shotguns, Ammo-carrying arm

Third Row: 3 Tallarn Long-Las, Shotgun, 2 Backpacks, Plasma Pistol, a BAZILLION packs, grenades, etc.

Nearly Complete Guardsmen: All for $30

DSCF0401

Most are standard Guardsmen, but in this group there are:

DSCF0402

Meltagunner and Plasma Gunner with FW head, incomplete Medic, OOP Griffon Crewmen

I also have 8 Sprues of Guard (4 Weapons sprues, 4 Body sprues), some sprayed black, some not.    $30

DSCF0405

These have:

  • 15 Torsos
  • 17 Legs
  • 28 Heads
  • 4 Vox
  • 16 Las arms
  • 4 Flamers and Grenade Launchers

Finally, I have two incomplete sprues from the Blood Angels Death Company Box. $15

DSCF0406

These have:

  • 5 Jump Packs
  • 2 Heads
  • 9 Shoulderpads
  • 5 Bolters
  • 2 Inferno Pistols
  • 1 Infernus Pistols
  • Some Chainswords and a Power Sword

All offers and inqueries can be emailed to SmellsLikeWargaming@Hotmail dot com; please put something like “Bitz stuff” in the Subject Line.

I know its been kinda slow on the painting front, but a lot of new stuff is coming soon, as well as some more tutorials, so keep an eye on the blog!

Granesh

No comments:

Post a Comment