Wednesday, July 28, 2010

T-Minus 4 Hours and Counting!

Hey everyone,
Just a quick update from the dead of night, all of our units are finished, the board is nearly done, and almost everything I wanted to accomplish has been accomplished! Here's a sneaky peaky of my foam tray, with the top two rows being complete Veteran Squads, and the other 3 being slots for my standard infantry!

Obviously not a great picture, but you can get a basic feel for my army from that shot! Alrighty, time to get some finishing touches on some figures, then its off to bed for a few short hours. We're leaving central Colorado at 5:30 AM to get to Fort Worth about 8 or 9 PM. Wish us luck, and expect some more updates on Thursday!
Granesh

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to meeting you at BoLSCon, mate! Make sure to introduce yourself - Brent

    ReplyDelete