Monday, July 5, 2010

Kaptain Krunch!!






So I've only had a few times I've ever felt crunched for time doing my hobby. Right before my first year of college ended, I had 2 major projects that needed to get done for the weekend BEFORE finals week....now I'm feeling the crunch again....

As I've said before, I'm going to WAR Games CON at the end of this month. Tickets are bought, work has been requested off, and the hotel is booked. On my end of the workload, I still need to:




  • Finish the Display Board


  • Finish 4 Veterans for my final Vet Squad


  • Finish 3 models for my Psyker Squad


  • PURCHASE and paint a Primaris Psyker


  • Finish and base my 2nd Valkyrie


  • Do some finishing touches to my tanks


On my friend's end, he still needs to:





  • Finish 2 Tactical Squads


  • 3 Drop Pods


  • A Scout Squad


  • One Dreadnought


Not only do we need to do this, but we still have to get our Team Uniforms done, as well as our team story, on top of 30+ hours of work per week for the next 3 weeks....we have a TON of work to do, and the load is starting to seem overwhelming....
I do have a tinsy-tiny little update to everythign, though. Work's been killer, and my desire to get a ton of work done has been mediocre at best, but here's a sneak peek at the Ork Glyph that's going to adorn the giant rock in the back of the board:









I know its nothing special, and it needs more rivets, supports, a metal banner, and some other things, but its a start....I'm gonna go paint again....



Granesh

No comments:

Post a Comment