Sunday, July 4, 2010

Found Some Time for Some Pictures



Hey guys,
Glad to see some more people are checking out the blog, I've noticed more votes on the polls, and I appreciate all of the people that have checked me out in the first week. I've been swamped with work for the last three days, and haven't had a lot of time (or energy) to get any work done, but I was able to snap some pics of my more recent works. My favorite guy so far is my Demolition Charge Veteran. I picked up GW's latest metal pitfall, the IG head upgrades, and wasn't sure how they were going to look. I must say I was a fool for waiting so long! All of the heads look great, and really add personality to the unit. Plus my other Veteran Squad already has the FW Vet Upgrades heads!
I'll have some more pictures tomorrow or Monday, but I should have two of my Meltagunners finished. I'm also waiting for a new model to arrive from Ebay, its probably my favorite model Forge World produces, but I never had the ability to order it for a decent price until now! I'll keep you all updated.
B

No comments:

Post a Comment