Thursday, July 1, 2010

More Board Work and WIP Nork



Hey guys,
Here's some more work on the board. I've been swamped with work, and I'll be swamped for the next two days, so don't expect a lot of work until the end of the weekend. My teammate did a little work as well, I think the back rock looks amazing! Our plans are to put a giant Ork Totem mounted to it, it'll look great.
As an extra addition, I figured I'd throw up my WIP Nork Deddog. I'll probably never use him in my Guard, but I found an old Blood Bowl Ogre model and just had to do it. His Ripper Gun is the little grot on his back, I thought it added just a little more humor to the whole piece. As I said, he still has some work to go, but I figured I'd throw him up on here to show what I've been working on lately.
B

No comments:

Post a Comment