Thursday, July 22, 2010

Finished: Raven Guard Scouts and Psyker

Hey everyone,
So its been a little bit since my last post, you know how work goes sometimes...anyways, so we're about 6 days out from BOLScon, I'm already expecting to have to paint in the hotel room the night before the tournament, but I'm also getting work done slowly but surely. I finally finished the Raven Guard Scout Squad, there's a couple mold lines I missed, but my friend really doesn't care about his models, so I'll let other people yell at him about it, not me!



And here's their location on the display board, sorry about the picture, its a little shaky.



I also finished the last member needed for my Psyker Battle Squad. I decided not to use multiples of any figures, so I've just painted one of my metal Sanctioned Psykers. I went with the same scheme as my Primaris Psyker, as well as a little more NMM practice.



Also up are some more pictures of the Primaris Psyker.





Alrighty, I've got 3 Veterans to finish, as well as a Dreadnought, some drop pods, an Assault Squad...ugh...expect more pictures soon.
Granesh

No comments:

Post a Comment