Sunday, September 8, 2013

9/8/13: Finished: High Elf Army Add-ons!

Hey guys!

Just a quick update today! Most of my painting week was spent rolling through some final High Elf pieces for my local client! Trying to figure out why my individual picture of Caradryan didn't load, but hey! There were some archers with the group, but I figured you guys would want to see the cool stuff instead!


This is an old pewter musician. Nice model, painted up pretty quickly too!


My favorite model in the group, I had a lot of fun trying a mix of techniques on him, from runes, to a glowing ring and a celestial effect in the orb on his staff, as you can see in the next picture.



Lots of fun, went pretty quickly too! 

Alrighty, next on the queue is a ton of terrain, as well as some more High Elves (a hero's work is never done, right?) and, hopefully, some more Astral Claws, as I try to get ready for Month two of our local campaign!

Granesh

No comments:

Post a Comment