Tuesday, April 16, 2013

4/16/13: Granesh's College Senior Art Show

Hey guys!

So the last week and a half or so has been incredibly busy, but its all been for good reason. Monday was the opening of our Senior Art Exhibition, the main culmination of my college career. I gotta say, with Miniatures as my main focus, I'm pretty happy with my work that made it in.



And, of course, my pieces that made it in!



I've gotten a ton of positive comments from viewers and guests, and kinda enjoy breaking gallery rules by telling people to pick up the pieces and check them all out. After all, they are game pieces, so they're meant to be handled!

So glad to have that over with! I've got a big project due later this week, amongst other pieces, so the hobby front is going to be a little slow. Nevertheless, I've got Space Wolves, a Valkyrie, and a Malifaux crew that needs to get finished! For a little sneak peek, though, here's a piece I'm working on for school. I've got one more to finish, so I'll be sure to show you all how that set turns out!


Stay tuned folks, there's some awesome stuff coming this way soon!

Granesh

No comments:

Post a Comment