Sunday, December 30, 2012

12/30/12: Back in the Saddle Again!

Hey guys!

So obviously, if I'm posting, that means I'm back in the studio! I got back to Durango on Friday night, worked Saturday, and spent today running errands and getting groceries. But that means Smells Like Wargaming is back on track!

I hope you all had an awesome Holiday season! I spent as much time as I could with my family hanging out, watching the Broncos whoop the Browns, and enjoying myself. Even played some board games! Who doesn't love some The Simpsons Life?


For those of you who haven't figured it out yet, I'm a huge Denver Broncos fan. Glad to see the team go 13-3, best record we've had since the Elway era! And #1 in the AFC West! Go Broncos go! I popped down to the shop today to pick up some pieces for a client (More on that below), and ended up watching the Broncos/Chiefs game while my bosses played some Warhammer Fantasy. Ogres ended up pulling out the win, and there were some crazy shenanigans going all up in there!


So, what's up on the schedule? Well, below, I've got a shot of my current projects; an Ogre Maneater, some Sabretusks, and Neil's GK Characters. Maybe if I finish Coteaz and the Librarian, I'll be more motivated to get the rest done! Also have the second Bastion and all the guns built for Sam's Strongpoint, hoping to get that sucker finished by Thursday or Saturday!


May have another post up tomorrow, but if I don't, have a great New Years, don't get too crazy, and I'll see you all on the front end of 2013! Excelsior! 

Granesh

No comments:

Post a Comment