Sunday, September 9, 2012

9/9/12: Finished: Imperial Fists Wave Three

Hey guys!

Kept meaning to post this up yesterday, but with Magic Celebration at work all day, I was pretty well pooped afterwards.

Anyways, the final group of Imperial Fists consisted of:
  • 10 Sternguard
  • 5 Assault Terminators
  • Land Speeder
  • 2 Forge World Dreadnought Arms
120907_0003

120907_0005

120907_0006

120907_0004

I’m really happy with the Terminators, they just turned out exactly as I wanted them to!

120907_0007

Autocannon Arms

Needless to say, I’m very glad to be finished with this commission. Yellow is always a difficult color, especially when you have to keep to a set time schedule to make them profitable. I know I could spend 3 or more hours on an Imperial Fists Tactical Marine if I really wanted to.

Whew! Alrighty, next up is some Ogres I need to finish, along with an Imperial Strongpoint and my own Dark Vengeance set! Here’s a sneak peak at my first Cultist!

Cultist with Flamer

Only 19 more to go!

Granesh

2 comments:

  1. Is that weathering powder used on the cultist's gun?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is, its Forge World's Orange Rust. I find it best to add a little water, turn it into a paste, then apply it carefully to the desired areas. After its applied, wipe the chunky areas off with a little paper towel. Just needs to be matte varnished and it'll stay forever!

    Granesh

    ReplyDelete