Sunday, June 3, 2012

6/3/12: For Sale Again: Empire Witch Hunter and Nemesor Zahndrekh

Hey guys,

Hope you all had a great weekend of hobby! I took a break from the brush this weekend to catch up on some other stuff, but I’ll be back at it tomorrow!

Anyways, I just figured I’d relink my current eBay listings of Nemesor Zahndrekh and the Empire Witch Hunter I recently got finished.

Zandrekh Front (1)

Link’s HERE!

And the Empire Witch Hunter!

DSCF2245[3]

Pictures really don’t do this model justice, he’s done up really nicely. Link’s HERE!

Alrighty, I’ll be back into the swing of things tomorrow. Hoping to get work started on the Dark Eldar and some Green Knights here soon, so expect updates! I’m also going to be doing some Malifaux for Magilla, as well as some more Imperial Fists. Busy busy!

Granesh

No comments:

Post a Comment