Tuesday, May 29, 2012

5/29/12: Finished: Nemesor Zandrekh

Hey guys,

So I got this happy fellow finished on Friday night and haven’t had a chance to get a blog post done up about him! Its wonderful when life takes control and does its thing!

Anyways, stuck with a basic GW paint scheme here. There’s a couple of minor changes to him, but for the most part, he’s pretty standard. Not quite sure how much I like GW’s use of White ceramic on the Necron carapace lately, but it sorta works.

Zandrekh Front (1)

Zandrekh Back

The cloak was pretty much wet blended two or three rows at a time (so my head didn’t blow up!), and is easily my favorite part of this entire model!

Also, if you’re interested in him, the link to his eBay page is HERE!

Alrighty, I have Obyron sitting on my desk right now, begging for a primer coat, but I’ve got some other projects ahead of him. Started assembling Neil’s all female Henchmen army, but seeing as GW’s glue is all crap, I’m waiting on some better stuff to come in before I really get to it.

Back to painting!

Granesh

No comments:

Post a Comment