Two posts in a day? Granesh is getting ambitious! Not really, I just figured I’d put up a link again to my latest eBay Auction.
I just don’t have time to do an entire army of these guys and sell them, so I figure that this guy would be an excellent Centerpiece model for all you budding Necron Players out there!
Again, the highlights of this model are:
- Professionally painted by Smells Like Wargaming! Marbling effect on his shoulder pauldrons and torso, and OSL from his eyes and the Warscythe!
- Left hand is magnetized between his plain hand and a Resurrection Orb, allowing for strict WYSIWYG!
- Warscythe has been tucked towards his body, allowing for easier transportation. He also now fits in a Command Barge!
- Ever-Living Token means you don’t have to tip him over when he dies: just take him off and pop it down!
- Generic basing means he’ll look good in any type of army!
He’s presently listed HERE for $50 and a buy it Now at $70. I’d love to see him go to a home that would appreciate a model like this! If you’re still interested in this piece after the auction closes too, please email me at SmellsLikeWargaming at hotmail dot com, and we can work something out *coughMonsterRaincough*!