Thursday, October 13, 2011

WIP: So Three Khorne Land Raiders and an Ultramarines one Walk into a Bar…

Sorry.

Anyways, I’ve been diligently working on getting these Land Raiders all assembled and ready to paint, and I finally got the Chaos ones done.

DSCF1579

DSCF1580

Land Raider #1: Basic Khorne, some icons, and spikes, nothing too Chaosy.

DSCF1581

#2: Similar to the other one, there is a Khorne Berserker popped out of the front hatch (lucky him they can’t have Multi-Meltas…)

DSCF1582

And #3: The Gun Nozzles have been replaced with the Gargoyle heads, the Driver’s popped out the back hatch, and theres some extra Chaos icons.

I’m going to be starting to paint these here in the next hour or so!

I’m trying to motivate myself to glue those Treads for the Crusader/Redeemer, so I’m hoping to have that all magnetized and assembled tomorrow.

OH! I also have been drooling over my new Khornate Brass Etching, I’m hoping to add them to the Berserkers soon.

DSCF1583

Should have a lot of free time this Saturday, so expect a lot of painting done!

Granesh

No comments:

Post a Comment