Friday, September 2, 2011

Painting: SoM Alpha Legion Sorcerer: My Best Piece?

Hey guys,

So first off, I’d like to thank the guys over at Santa Cruz Warhammer and Miniature Wargame Conversions for the inclusion on their Honor Roll. I’m glad to get such kind words on a project I wasn’t sure would turn out well.

Now, for my piece de resistance! This has to be my best personal piece I’ve done in a while, if not ever. Not a lot of time to get him to the state he’s at, but I’m super happy with him, and he should be a fun addition to my Alpha Legion army.

DSCF1451

DSCF1452

DSCF1453

The glowing effect on the hand may need some touchups…

DSCF1454

I feel like I’ll have to do this model again at some point. Definitely my favorite sculpt GW’s put out in quite some time. May have to do that new Nurgle Champion at some point too…decisions…

Next up on the painting block! Its primed/basecoated, and now ready for details! The cockpit needs to be primed, come to think of it…

DSCF1455

For the Greater Good!

Granesh

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Vitor! Really loved your Stikkbomb tutorial btw!

    Granesh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its definately gotta be up there as one of your best yet! Good job!

    ReplyDelete