Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Painting: Magnetized GK Nemesis Dreadknight

Hey guys,

So I’ve been busy this weekend! Got to cook for a friend’s barbeque, as well as see my other friends who got married and had a child this summer (I feel old now…). But I managed to find time to get the Dreadknight going!

I’d say he’s about 85% done right now. I have to get the gun attachments painted, as well as touch up some areas I feel need a little more attention.

Anyways, pictures!

DSCF1462

Majority is Boltgun Metal, washed with a watered down Chaos Black. Then Chainmail is drybrushed over that, followed by a light Asurmen Blue wash. The dark metal areas is a mix of Dwarf Bronze and Black, drybrushed with Chainmail.

DSCF1463

More glowing eye effects!

DSCF1464

Love the iconography!

DSCF1466

DSCF1467

Nemesis Greatsword!!!

DSCF1468

Nemesis Daemonhammer!!!

All that’s left is the Incinerator/Psycannon/Gatler, which will be finished tonight! Remember, if anyone’s interested, he will be going up for sale, so drop me a message at SmellsLikeWargaming (at) Hotmail (dot) com, and we’ll work something out!

Now…homework…ugh…

Granesh

No comments:

Post a Comment