Friday, May 20, 2011

++FOR SALE++ Arvus Lighter “The Taxicab”

Hey guys,

Its with a heavy heart that I put this up into my ++FOR SALE++ section of my site. Ever since I saw this model, I knew I had to do one at some point. Last summer, the opportunity arose to pick up an Arvus Lighter, and I had to jump on it.

Arvus_Lighter(6)

I knew it needed a crazy paintjob, something that would really make it stand out on the tabletop. Enter The Taxicab.

Arvus_Lighter(9)
And The Taxicab, finally finished.
DSCF1004
DSCF1005
DSCF1006
DSCF1007
DSCF1008

The base is from my favorite resin base makers, Dragon Forge Design. The flying stand is a wooden dowel, painted black. There’s a hole drilled in the bottom of the Arvus to allow you to remove it for easy storage.
My asking price is $140 OBO. This piece is guaranteed to stand out on your Apocalypse or Narrative Game. Use it as a transport for your Veteran Squad, your Company Command Squad, or even to get your Ordo Xenos Inquisitor to his destination.

If you're interested, drop me an email at SmellsLikeWargaming@hotmail dot com, and we'll get something worked out!

The Word Bearers commission is shipping out tomorrow, and I should have the Tervigon finished tomorrow. I’ve got a Tournament Grey Knights army on its way, as well as a Grand Master Mordrak centerpiece commission on its way!
Granesh

No comments:

Post a Comment