Monday, April 4, 2011

Painting: Granesh Has His Work Cut Out for Him!

Hey guys!

So I swung by the post office after class today because I knew I had some mail waiting. However, I didn’t know I had THIS much mail!

DSCF0876

That’s a good two feet worth of packages! Anyways, lets divulge their contents!

First off is my stuff from the Broken Forge! Phil was also kind enough to hook me up with a copy of Nagesh by Mike Lee. Seeing as I’m a Tomb Kings fan, I was even happier! Thanks!

DSCF0877

Second box is a new pair of Osiris Shoes! Sexy!

DSCF0878

Finally, the last box, I knew, was the next Tau commission. Sweet merciful crap, this is cool!

DSCF0879

We’re looking at:

1 Hammerhead

5 Crisis Suits (all to be magnetized)

3 Piranha

2 XV9 Hazard Suits

2 Gun Drone Squads

Not pictured is an Additional Devilfish. Looks like my Marines are going to have to go on the backburner, I’ve got my work cut out for me! I’m about to drive into town and pick up some black primer, but I’ll start soaking the FW models and getting everything ready to go! Should be an exciting couple of weeks!

Granesh

No comments:

Post a Comment