Friday, March 25, 2011

Painting: IG Heavy Weapons Teams; Tervigon is still for Sale!

Hey guys,

So I’m taking a quick break from the SLW marines to knock out some other projects chilling on my desk. I’m also waiting on a Razorback to come in for them, so I should be pumped up again for the marines when that comes in.

Anyways, I wanted to add something to my Guard that I really didn’t have. I’ve bought a bunch of Heavy Weapons Teams boxes, but I’m really not a fan of the huge empty bases, two guys, and a gun, so I never painted them. Until now. Either as a Squad or attached to Infantry Squads, these should add some much needed firepower my regular Infantry Squads need.

First off, the group of them:

Heavy_Weapons_Group

Missile Launcher Team

Missile_Launcher_1

Autocannon Team #1…

Autocannon_1

#2…

Autocannon_2

and #3!

Autocannon_3

I’m fairly happy with how they’ve turned out, and should tie seemlessly into the rest of my Guardsmen. I’ve got another Missile Launcher and Autocannon planned, so expect more pictures soon! I’m also adding some more sentinels to my army hopefully, so assuming I win the auctions, expect those pictures too!

Also, just an update, my Tyranid Tervigon conversion has about 3 hours left on eBay. You can see the auction HERE, so don’t let this auction get away, bid now!

Granesh

No comments:

Post a Comment