Sunday, January 2, 2011

Commission: Khorne, Slaanesh, and Nurgle

Hey everyone,

So I just wanted to share some progress on that Daemons Commission with you all. It’s about 5 hours of work to get these guys nearly finished, so I think I worked quickly and efficiently! Anyways, less talk, more pictures!

First off, a Group shot:

Daemon_Group(1)

The Nurglings are a bit blurry in the group shot, so here’s a single picture of them:

Nurglings(1)

Next up, the Bloodthirster. He has a lot of detail you don’t see on the first go, and I’m still trying to decide if I’ve finished the chestplate or not…the picture is also taken before I got the gore on the left axe done.

Bloodthirster(1)

Finally, the model I’m most happy with so far, the Slaaneshi Champion. The skin tone came out really nicely with her, and the snake tail and the skin tone seem to match nicely.

Slaaneshi_Herald(1)

I’ll be finishing the Nurgling bases tonight, as well as getting started on the Bloodletters. The Zombie Plaguebearers are driving me crazy, I’m trying to decide how to do their skintone right now and tie it back into both Khorne and Nurgle. It’ll be a challenge, which makes me excited!

Granesh

1 comment:

  1. I really like the Blood thirster. It reminds of the old ones GW use to make back in the '80.

    Congrats.

    ReplyDelete