Thursday, December 23, 2010

Tau Empire: What to do with 60 Points?


Hey everyone,
So I'm not listing Part Huit of my list today, other things came up. I am, however, going to pose a question for the Tau Empire.

Rewriting my last list, I had 68 points to play with, and unfortunately, couldn't come up with a decent place for the points. Sure I could add another suit, but I just don't like the idea of a single suit putting around, though I could do two 2 man Fusion Blaster/Missile Pod teams. There's a thought...

Originally I threw a Piranha with Disruption Pod in, just to try it out...my friend popped it turn two, like he always does with new units...ass...My first problem was that I didn't put a Fusion Blaster on it, mainly due to lack of points. If I had done that, though, I would have been over points anyways...

My other thought for the 68 points is a 5 man Gun Drone Squadron. 5 Twin-Linked Pulse Carbines which cause pinning and Deep Strike in isn't a bad bet.

So I'm throwing it out to my readers. Whats the best bet with the points I have? Another suit? A Piranha? Gun Drones? Or am I missing something obvious?

Granesh

No comments:

Post a Comment