Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving! And Some Interesting Terrain Ideas

Powerhug

Hey everyone,

Just a quick post today. I hope everyone has a safe and happy Thanksgiving over here in the States! Not that I want the Brits to have a bad day or anything…Anyways, enjoy some turkey, stuffing, and some Football! I’m actually rooting for the Detroit Lions right now, something I never thought I’d do!

I also wanted to share some terrain I saw on a fellow blogger’s website. Brent over at Strictly Average has recently posted pictures of his games at Da Boyz GT in NY, and while looking over one of his Battle Reports, I came across possibly the best and goofiest idea for some LOS-blocking terrain.

The Picture isn’t saving for some reason, but here’s the link to it:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_e2X0ZP5Mwjs/TOmQ17ahLXI/AAAAAAAADys/XE_6F3XlOIg/s1600/DSC05891.JPG

I’m talking, of course, about the beer cans and bottles! I really like that idea, and it adds a bit of humor to the gaming table. I might have to do some pieces like that with some Energy Drink cans, I always have a ton of them lying around, why not put them to some good use!

I’ll also be working on some Tau lists today after the Turkey, so expect Part Quatre of my Tau list tomorrow!

Granesh

1 comment:

  1. I noticed that terrain the other day as well and thought that was really funny. I wonder if all those Mountain Dew bottles I've previously seen in battle reports were also terrain. ; ) Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete