Saturday, August 7, 2010

Army List: 1000 Points of Walking Garbage Cans

Hey everyone,

So as I'm waiting for my new commission stuff to arrive, I've been thinking about a new start to an army. As of right now, I do have a Chaos Space Marines Battallion waiting for some work, but I'm not quite sure how to go about them right now. However, there is another army I'd love to run, and with the points, it might become a new 1000 Point Team Tournament force. I'm talking about an Ork army! I know you're all thinking, "But Granesh, you already run a horde army, perhaps you've suffered brain damage?" I say nay!

Lets see what you guys think:


  • Big Mek with Kustom Force Field, 'eavy Armour and Power Klaw

  • Big Mek with Kustom Force Field and Cybork Body.

  • 2 Deff Dreads with 2 Close Combat Weapons and Grot Riggers

  • 20 man Boyz Squad with Nob, Bosspole, Big Choppa, and Rokkit Launcha

  • 9 Killa Kans, with 3 Grotzookas, 3 Kustom Mega-Blastas, and 3 Skorchas

Its a very small model count at about 33 models, and allows for my regular shooty style coupled with a very mean assault force at its core. I have thought about running Grots instead of Boyz, or even breaking up the Boyz squad from 20 to 10, but then I'd have to find more points for the additional Nob. I noticed we have an ork player or two, so I'd love to get some input on the list.


Also, I have some more pictures from BoLScon! Today's picture is an Imperial Leviathan, done up much like the Capitol Imperialis in The Macharian Crusade minidex.


As I said, I'm waiting on the commission stuff to come in, so expect the echoing of WAAAGHS! rolling off the walls of the blog!

Granesh

No comments:

Post a Comment