Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Painting: Thunderwolf Cavalry and SW Dreadnought

Hey guys,

Just a quick update today. I’m trying to get through my current commissions before I get back to Durango. I still have the Tiger Shark to paint, but I want to get the Wolves finished before I get down there. The commission consists of:

1 Wolf Lord with Thunder Hammer/Storm Shield on a Thunderwolf Mount

4 Thunderwolf Cavalry with Various armaments.

1 SW Dreadnought (made from a Furioso)

So far, we’ve got 1 Dread and 2 Thunderwolves finished, barring the bases! Pictures!

DSCF1417

Thunderwolves

DSCF1412

DSCF1415

DSCF1416

And the Dreadnought

DSCF1413

DSCF1414

Getting my last game of the summer in tonight against a planned Templars army. We’ll see how the army holds up against the Guard!

Also, we’ve got 6 followers on the SLW Facebook page! Lets keep em coming guys!

Granesh

1 comment: