Monday, May 2, 2011

Commission: Desert Tau, Part Deux; Hobby Night!

Hey guys!

So the Tau commission is done! The models are packed up, and I should have them shipped out in the next hour or so! I’m really happy with how they turned out too! Anyways, less blather, more pictures!

DSCF0939

DSCF0940

DSCF0941

DSCF0942

DSCF0943

DSCF0944

DSCF0945

DSCF0946

All….magnetized….options….WHEW…

DSCF0947

Definitely a fun group of models to paint, as usual! He wants the models by Saturday for an Apoc game; I EXPECT PICTURES!!!!

Also, my buddies Brother Yotakka and Jimmy deGriz came over yesterday and got some hobbying done while just hanging out and chilling. Always a good way to end the week. Yotakka was working on some orks, which I managed to swipe away for a minute and get a snapshot:

DSCF0948

Not the best picture, but he’s got an excellent start going here. If the rest of his orks look this way, color me impressed! Jimmy deGriz was working on a Leman Russ for his Imperial Guard, so I helped him out with magnetizing the turret. Ended up being a million times easier that we made it out to be; all it needs is one magnet in the back for a simple hold!

DSCF0949

DSCF0950

You can see, we originally had 3 magnets in, but their size and my lack of Greenstuff on hand kept that from working. Oh well, its done and ready for paint now!

Pictures of some CSM and some Eagle Warriors by tomorrow!

Granesh

No comments:

Post a Comment