Thursday, February 10, 2011

Finished: Thousand Sons Warband

Hey everyone,

So I finally finished the Thousand Sons Warband that came in on Monday. The commission was 7 Thousand Sons Marines, 1 Sorceror, and a metal Heavy Bolter Chaos Havoc. He wanted the marine done up in his Warband colors of Green with a silver trim, and his Thousand Sons done up in regular colors, but with a Green and silver shoulderpad to tie into the rest of the group. I’ll let the pictures talk for me:

DSCF0644

Thousand_Sons_Group(1)

Thousand_Sons_Group(2)

I still think my camera hates me…

Anyways, that’s what I’ve gotten done so far. I’m fairly certain I rocked my Art History test on Tuesday, and on Wednesday, I had a friend who wanted to go to the Circus. Yep, the Circus. I forgot how painful those metal bleachers are…my ass…

I’m still waiting on the final pieces for the Nob Bikers to come in, as well as my replacement Carnifex to get started on the Tyranids! Hopefully its sitting in the mail right now, so I’ll be picking it up here in 10 minutes or so.

Expect a tutorial on how I built my Tervigon on Tuesday! I also want to touch on the new Orcs and Goblins release in my next post, hopefully Ork players will be rejoicing! Keep an eye to the blog!

Granesh

No comments:

Post a Comment