Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Commission: Nob Bikers…WAAAGH!!!

Hey everyone,

So as I said, no Tutorial Tuesday this week. I really don’t want to half-ass a tutorial that’s not very useful, so I’ll make sure I have a really good one for next week.

I do, however, want to share my latest commission with you all. I got a building commission, not a painting commission, this time. When he first contacted me, I was so totally intrigued with the project that I couldn’t turn it down. He said he had 6 Deffkoptas from AoBR that he wanted to turn into Nob Bikers, and asked if I could do it. I think I pulled it off fairly well!

DSCF0620

Painboy, Power Klaw/ Big Choppa, and Big Choppa

DSCF0621

Power Klaw, Power Klaw/ Choppa, and dual Power Klaws

DSCF0622

DSCF0623

Just some close-ups of one of the bikes.

Now there’s just a little bit of work I still need to do on these, but the basic look is done. Yes one is missing a wheel, and the painboy still needs his Grot Helper, but those bitz are on their way as I write this.

It looks like I’ll finally have some time to work on some personal projects, which is nice. I have a Carnifex and 10 Gants on their way, a box of Fire Warriors ready to start on, and I’ve been assembling Khorne Berserkers. Hopefully, expect a lot of pictures of some varying projects over the next month or so! Also, these Fire Warriors will be the largest project to finish my Tau army, so if anyone is still interested in them, drop me an email. If not, they’ll be up on eBay in the next month or so!

Granesh

No comments:

Post a Comment