Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Lets Get it Started in Here!



Hello future readers!
Welcome to my shiny new blog, my name's B, lemme show you around. For starters, lets get a little background on me. I'm currently a college student in a small town in Colorado. I've been painting for over 6 years now, starting with a LoTR army, moving into Warhammer Fantasy models, then into Warhammer 40k, where I now have a fairly large Imperial Guard army. I've done a little bit with commissions, and have been featured on the Games Workshop website for my Tervigon model back in early May. Painting relaxes me, it helps me unwind and produce something I can be proud of. So now I bring my works to you, the reader, to inspire you, to familiarize you, and to present you with my work!
B

No comments:

Post a Comment